Saturday, February 12, 2011

#128-THE REVEALING TRUTH

THE REVEALING TRUTH

I promised to reveal the truth today to the 4 lies and a truth meme.
  1. Yes, there was a worm laboratory just west of south/east of Stockton.  No, we didn't even go in! 
  2. Yes, I have been in several car accidents but only (if I dare use that word) seven.  I did total five different cars, and on that fateful August day I did almost die.
  3. Yes, my father did meet Harry, and my grandmother did cook for Pendergst, and the guard did call Harry Ass Truman.  SO THIS IS THE 100% TRUE ONE.
  4. Yes, I save my toenail clippings IN THE TRASH CAN.  This one almost grossed me out writing it.
  5. Yes, I had a pot-bellied pig for about 3 days.  I rescued her from the middle of the road and then put an add in the paper.  Her owner came to pick her up and you should have seen the two rushing to greet each other (like two lovers running into each others arms(?).  Any way the pig's name was Ariel (and that ungrateful porker bit me on the ankle three times.  One more bite and she would have been renamed Bacon). 

11 comments:

  1. Yeah, the one about toenails grossed me out too! Yuck.
    Never had a pot bellied pig - had regular oness and never named them because they were destined for the dinner table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Karen! I'm SO GLAD the toenails one was a fib. I would have had to drop off your followers' list had it been true!

    You're a far more convincing liar than Carol BTW. I managed to sift through her fibs quite easily. Lazarus is a terrible liar! So, Karen...what does that say about you???

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are we going to have sight of the tattoo???

    ReplyDelete
  4. The toenail one grossed me out too!!

    Interesting fact about Harry !

    ReplyDelete
  5. still laughing at #5. Gotta love bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I missed something....
    I guess it pays to visit more often.
    Love your posts either way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I really thought it was the worms, but I too am very glad it wasn't the toenails or the accidents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kt!

    This is cute and clever. I love bacon.

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. You fooled me too. What a clever little fibber you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pigs can be vicious. When I was in Hawaii I learned that an organized crime ring on Oahu was notorious for disposing of people in pig pens. Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of having a pot bellied pig but I guess it's not a good idea. That's a cute story.

    ReplyDelete