At one time I was on the look out for someome to share my life with. After all I have been divorced for over 40 years. However, when I discovered I had to either pick one up a the local shelter (an buy him teeth), steal one from someone else (probably have the same problems as most used cars, like too much mileage), or wait for someone's wife to die (what a morbid thought). Therefore, I decided it wasn't worth it.
However, if I WERE in the market there would be several criteria I would have to insist on. For example:
Oh, YES, I WOULD have specifications. I would like:
1. a man who loves to cook but, also likes to clean up the mess.
2. a man who likes to travel, alone!
3. a man who still looks good with my glasses on.
4. a man who has lots of money, but can't remember he has given it ALL to me.
5. a man who does not dwell on his past.
6. A man who has good insurance (especially for nursing home care and "final expenses").
7. A man who has absolutely no children (or ex-wives).
8. A man who does not need to wear depends.
9. A man who insists on separate bedrooms (so it ok if he snores = my one concession).
10. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY A man who loves to cuddle, but has
prostrate prostate trouble (get my drift).
So, with this criteria do you think I should go on one of those dating services? Neither do I!
I WASN'T FINISHED WITH THIS ONE YET! IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO POST UNTIL 3/21 BUT THE C.R.A.P. (Computer Related Attacks by Poulterguists) STRUCK AGAIN. OH WELL! kt 3/2011