First of all I want to accept this award on behalf of all bloggers out there who wear their fingers to the nubs filling a need in this strange new world (new to me anyway).
Second, I want to thank "M" of Professionally Insane M for choosing me to receive the Stylish Blogger Award. Stop by her blog Professionally Insane M and give her a hug for me.
Next, I am delighted to be singled out and given any award. I think it is important that WE support and encourage one another every chance we get. This community that I stumbled into has done me a world of good and I think others feel that way too.
Finally, (this is me again making up things as I go along). I have never been a rule follower (not particularly a rule breaker....well sometimes) and I have already demonstrated that in a few of my posts.
So.....I would like to share MY rules for awards:
SIMPLE RULES FOR AWARDS:
- If, for any reason the recipient does not wish to accept the award all they should have to do is thank the person who sent it by commenting on their post. ( It would be nice to post the non award policy on the side bar -or somewhere- so other blogger will know.)
- If the award recipient wishes to not follow the award "rules," the recipient should do what ever they are comfortable with.
- The recipient MAY choose to send the award on to what ever number they wish. The smaller the number the more prestigious the award.
- IF A BLOGGER RECEIVES THE SAME AWARD A SECOND TIME THAT BLOGGER HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE UP (COPY, DESIGN, STEAL FROM SOMEWHERE) ONE OF THEIR OWN. (Or they can choose to pass the original one on.)
5. Pick up your award from my side bar.
6. Thank, and link back to the person who gave you the award on a new blog or on one you have
already scheduled. (It might be nice to tell why you chose this blogger.)
7. Copy and post the rules (from ** to ***) to a new post or one you have already written. Share
something about yourself (which you probably already have in the post you wrote) or not.
8. Award at least 1 but no more than 3 (not carved in stone) blogs you feel deserve the award.
Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
I have chosen 2 bloggers to receive this award.....
Professionally Insane M who taught me how to embed links. (If you want her instructions just E-me at email@example.com and I will send them).
Facing 50 With Humour (from the UK)who made my button for me. It took her all night and almost a page of HTML. (She also made a button for Desiree). Carol is on vacation so she may be unable to accept this, but I wanted her to have it anyway.
ALSO: I picked up this bloggers pledge from New Life.....CHECK IT OUT TOO:
New Life: I took the pledge and so can you
COMING ATTRACTIONS IN APRIL:
15th = FLASHBACK: Paper or Plastic (my precocious daughter)
17th = Jeremy Camp video (Christian Video)
18th = Caboose Biting Goose (childhood on the farm)
20th = Toby's scrapbook (my totally awesome dog)
22nd= FLASHBACK: I Like Words (the sound of words)
25th = The Muppet Caper (classroom antics)
27th = Be Careful for what You Pray (re: sometone new "living" in my home)
29th = FLASHBACK: Anyone want to buy a nice clean tape recorder? (a kt oops)