|I PROMICE I WON'T LET IT GO TO MY HEAD, BUT I GOT ANOTHER AWARD!|
Awh, Mannnnnn, this is (as I used to say in the 50s) “bitchin!”
Thank you, Eve (thedesertrocks.blogspot.com). I have never been described as “cute” or “like a jelly donut that might squirt” but, I think I like it. (FYI, I haven't squirted since I sneezed when I was breast feedng.)
I have to pass this on to six other sweet blogs, post the link, a picture of the award and list four of my guilty pleasures on my blog.
It is not as easy as it sounds as I am fortunate to know a lot of sweet people that are blogging. I nominate the following 6 bloggers (in no particular order).
FIRST of all I just HAVE to nominate Lazarus (lgreport.blogspot.com). Several weeks ago he took my ribbing without complaint and was as sweet as he could be.
SECOND comes Mona (wsprsweetlyofcottages.blogspot.com) She has a blog that invites you into her home and makes one feel warm and fuzzy. She is a real sweetheart. And I bet she makes GREAT cinnamon buns!
THIRD would be Chief aka Dad (unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com) He gets absolutely gooey sweet whenever he talks about his girls. Plus, when asked on President’s Day, he knew that George Washington’s guilty pleasure was making whiskey!
FOURTH is Janelle (thewildwestshow.blogspot.com)
She is a sweet young lady raising two girls on her own in North Dakota. She has a lot of challenges and seems to take them all in stride.
FIFTH Irene (softvoiceofafreespirit.blogspot.com)
This is one of the sweetest little ladies I have met so far.
She lives in the Philippines and is another overcomer. She writes about ideas like strength of character, wisdom from failure, overcoming vanity and practicing forgiveness
SIXTH (now this is a tough one because I still have several of my all time favorite bloggers
still out there to be acknowledged). Is it permissible to share one? I read each one of these bloggers regularly (thank goodness they all don’t post daily). I have found something unique and interesting in each and every one. (What the heck! I doubt that there is such a thing the blogger police that will come and arrest me if I bend the rules a little. So, I will just give you a list):
|Here guys, you'll have to share|
And then there's Clenna who is my #1 follower (who I can't seem to connivence to start her own blog).
Only 4 guilty pleasures?????? That is going to be sooooo hard as I have a lot more than 4.
There are at least 10 that involve chocolate! Ok, here goes...
1. To me my hot fudge Sunday is not considered finished until I lick all the fudge out from the inside of the cup (even the bottom). This has a tendency to give me a chocolate mustache, nose, and sometimes even eyebrows.
2. Taking an afternoon nap, DAILY!
3. Now that I am retired I can put off almost any choir I want… and I do! I have been known to run to Walmart for new panties so I don’t have to do a load of laundry (is that too much information...).
4. I did something daring and got a tattoo on my ankle for my 70th birthday. That post will be coming up soon.
5. WOOPS, I WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO DO FOUR. I ALREADY BROKE THE RULES ONCE SO YOU WON'T GET TO HEAR ABOUT OTHERS... LIKE:
|Woops is this another TMI?|