Today I have a guest blogger and I will let him introduce himself:
|First of all, anything on the floor is mine (including that upity cat!)|
Chewing is in the "Puppy Bill of Rights." (Get used to it!)
|Looking pitiful is all I have to do to get help |
(well, I sometimes have to add a small whimper).
|TV is evil! I WILL destroy the TV power cord because of that darned Dog Whisperer (he's a total control freek and I wanna do what I wanna do). Also, I find the "eh-eh" and poke in the side really annoying. |
I am frequently held captive while SHE goes to lunch!
Isn't that about the meanest thing you have ever heard of?
Not only that, today, SHE stopped to take a picture of me in my misery!
|When she yells T O B Y ! ... ... |
the best thing to do is to throw myself on the floor (belly up)
and surrender immediately! (You're smiling aren't you? See it works!)
|I WILL NOT WEAR THIS #$%! COAT! SHE CAN'T MAKE ME! |
(Toby is also featured on post #131) kt 2/2011
So I could enter a blog hop I just added the following:
1. Have any animals? Yep...Toby and a cat named Kit
2. Favorite animal? Tigers
3. If you could have any animal, what would it be? Horse
4. Pet any weird animals? Wierd, no. Fun, yes (a dolphin)
5. Ever been to a drive through safari? Yes, A female lion came right up to our window.
6. What zoos have you been to, what is your favorite one? So many I can't begin to list them but the favorite by far was the San Diego Zoo.