Monday, August 8, 2011

#203 - MAN UP TO THE PANTY CHALLENGE

FISHDUCKEY...SEE SPECIAL NOTE TO YOU AT THE VERY END.

(THIS IS KT WRITING IN RED)  I received THIS from thedesertrocks.blogspot.com on Saturday 8/6 GEE THANKS!: 

Laila at The Untroubledkingdomoflailaknight sent me this challenge saying that since I was sweet she knew I wouldn't turn her down. How do I argue with that? Thank goodness it's not a let's all jump off a cliff challenge....

IT'S MEME TIME

Then, after I answer these questions I am supposed to tag five bloggers so this delightfully easy challenge gets passed along.  
Try to go for sweet and vulnerable and you shouldn't have a problem....

        I TOOK OFF THEIR PICTURE
          AND DECIDED TO POST MY OWN:

            
CAUGHT SHORT
This is me during my infamous mini-skirt days.
The picture was taken then posted on the bulletin
board where I worked (a Municipal Court House
 in Calif.)
   NOTICE = my knees are together...
Ok, you can hardly blame me for stepping up to the challenge as I have authored TWO posts which discuss my undies!


http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=874207911908838979&postID=1591679827437061830
(HOW I GOT THE NICK NAME BETTY BOOP)   I understand this one didn't work so try:                http://outofmymindbykt.blogspot.com/2011/03/159-friday-flashbacks-how-i-acquired.html

AND

outofmymindbykt.blogspot.com/2010/12/61-paranioa-tighty-whities-story.html
(PARANOIA, THE TIGHTY WHITES STORY)

AND ta-ta..ta-da! here are the questions:

1. What do you call your panties / underwear / undergarments? Do you have any commonly used nicknames for them? 

Well, not tighty whities I learned this the hard way.  What?  Doesn't everyone call them under pants?  Give my underpants a Nickname...are you nuts!

2. Have you ever had that supposedly common dream of being in a crowded place in only your underwear?

Nope,  but I have dreamed about suddenly finding myself shopping in the nude.  However, since the dream happens in Walmart, nobody noticed. 

3. What is the worst thing you can think of to make panties out of?

Well, dental floss.  Woops, they already make them out of that don't they?  They're called thongs.

4. If you were a pair of panties, what color would you be? 

Ahhh, no way would I ever all myself to be changed into a pair of panties.  I can't imagine hanging around crotchety old ladies netherlands (or is it Never-Never lands?).  

5. Have you ever thrown your panties/underwear at a rock star or other celebrity? If so, which one(s)? If not, which one(s) WOULD you throw your panties/underwear at, given the opportunity?

I have never thrown my underpants to anyone.  However, it just so happens that I did throw my panty hose at a Matador while in Tijuana watching a bull fight.  But, cerveza (beer) did play a major role in that fiasco (and I did have underpants on under the hose).  This incident is on my list for a future post.  

6. You’re out of clean panties. What do you do?

Go commando!  Duh!  btdt (been there done that)

7. Are you old enough to remember Underoos? If so, did you have any? Which ones?

No.  But, I'm old enough to know that Cleopatra probably didn't wear undies.  However, I haven't a clue what Underoos are.  Must have missed those.  Let me check on the internet... ... ... 
Oh, I see.
These came out in 1977 (when I was 36).
 They probably didn't have them for adults.
But. if they did I would have chosen these.
8. If you could have any message printed on your panties, what would it be?

BACK OFF!, I'm too old for that kind of S#!T...

9. How many bloggers does it take to put panties on a goat?

SIX
One to club the goat over the head.
One to put the panties on.
One to take pictures.
One to bail the first three out of jail for animal cruelty & malicious mischief.
One to pay off the farmer whose goat was violated.
One to write up the blog post.


Come on....only nine...there should be at least ten questions when doing a survey.  Every statistician knows that.


10.  What was your most embarrassing moment involving your panties?


Don't have any, BUT I SURE HOPE YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to choose a few friends who won't mind playing along. So here we go....

You can if you want to but...NOPE, you know me better than that.  I don't always follow the rules  (Ergo, the picture change).  So let me try this... ... 

Any of you reading this post, who would like to rise to this challenge, please do, and then comment back to me so I will know that you did so.  (That is all except Christine Lucas who begged to be include  http://christinalucas.blogspot.com/).

The challenge is to MAKE ME LAUGH.  COME ON, I DARE YOU!

kt 8/6/2011 

SEE YOU NEXT MONDAY FOR...... 
"#204 -
 "BOO, BUG-A-BOO, TOBY AND A KITTY TOO"

BE SURE TO WRITE THE 8/29 ON YOU CALENDAR 
FOR MY FAVORITE STORY.
  
PS:  My granddaughter  has moved four hours away to another tow (Amen).  Call me crazy but, I will miss the little ones (and I am not talking about the critters!).  

TO FISHDUCKEY:  THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF GLITCHES IN THE BLOGSPOT PROGRAM.  AND,THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF THINGS FOR ME TO REMEMBER TO DO.  PUT THOSE TWO ISSUES TOGETHER AND S#!T HAPPENS.  


USUALLY I TRY TO SCHEDULE BLOGS AHEAD SO I WON'T MISS A MONDAY POST (DUE TO LIFE'S LITTLE SURPRISES).  ANYWAY, WHEN I FINISH A POST I SCHEDULE A DATE FOR ITS RELEASE.  THEN I HAVE TO CLICK ON "PUBLISH POST."  HOWEVER, SOMETIMES THE DARN THING POSTS IMMEDIATELY.  IF THAT HAPPENS I HAVE TO IMMEDIATELY WITHDRAW IT OR IT MESSES UP EVERYTHING.  ONLY, THE SNAPSHOT OF THAT POST DOESN'T COME OF AT THE SAME TIME.  I HAVE A NAME FOR THIS.  I CALL IT C.R.A.P. (Computer Related Attacks by Poltergeists.


BY THE WAY...I DEFINITELY LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR COMMENTS.  I JOIN WITH MY BLOGGER FRIENDS AND AGREE THAT YOU SHOULD START YOUR OWN BLOG.  THINK ABOUT IT.  WE BLOGGERS ARE REAL HELPFUL AND WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS AND HELP.  THINK ABOUT IT.     kt















32 comments:

  1. This was hilarious, Kt. I love it that you tossed panty hose at a matador. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ;D this is so funny ;D I love your answer for the 9th question ;D that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I remember Underoos. I still call my undies Underoos from time to time. Doesn't everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dental floss :0) This post is awesome! You had me laughing out loud. My three-year-old kept asking, "What's wrong? You okay?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no you don't! Did you ever read my post I am wonder woman? It was about the day my Aunt bought me Wonder Woman underoo's. My first and only pair after I just about gave my grandpa a heart attack. lol I will take your challenge or challenge queen. I have a few pre-written post for the next couple of days but I will post it on Saturday. There. Now we shall see if i can generate a chuckle from you my crazy clone. I guess I'm YOUR crazy clone but whatever. Semantics. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did notice right away that your knees were together. Such a lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot what grade you used to teach but that goat answer makes me think you have hung out with a few fourth grade boys in your life!!! Hilarious.
    I hope you didn't wear a dress like the one in the photo for going Commando! The picture change is wonderful! Check out Mike Saxton's blog, and Beth at Allkiddingaside-beth.blogspot.com she has one too. Oh and Christina's is wild! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My thoughts on some of your answers--

    1--I think it would be stupid to name your underpants & so does Jonathan (my bra).

    2--Of course nobody noticed in Walmart!

    4--That would be crotchety old ladies' crotches.

    5--I'd s#*t! Oh, wait, I shouldn't do that with no underwear.

    7--I'm OLD & I don't remember Underoos. I remember EVERYTHING else. My memory's perfect. My memory's...Who's calling, please?

    8--I have in mind a not too fastidious lady. Instead of her panties saying "Monday, Tuesday..." they say January, February...".

    10--Do you mean besides the time the elastic broke & they fell off?

    I understand computer glitches & CRAP. I am a computer idiot. Is there such a thing as CRAF--Computer Related Attacks by Fishducky? I read the TIGHTY WHITIES post but I couldn't bring up the BETTY BOOP. The hyperlinks didn't work & according to Google BETTY BOOP doesn't exist. Can you tell me where to find it?

    Thank you for wanting me to write a blog, but no, thank you. I am sending you an ecard explaining why. I am content being a hanger-on--I mean follower.

    This "comment" was so long I guess you could consider it my one & only blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also wanted to say thanks for the pic of the underoos. I want so me Wonder Woman ones now. It'd be cool to wear them to work. tadada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so funny! Who knew underwear could be this interesting. I love the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hysterical, as usual!! I remember that picture from an earlier, equally hysterical post! Your answer for #2 had me spitting ginger ale, everywhere! And how you came up with 6 bloggers...you are too funny! @ fishducky, love your comments and I have to disagree with Jonathan, lol. I am going to take this challenge, but I don't think I will be passing it on, cause all my blog friends are yours. That being said, I can't pass up a fun topic, especially when my brain is fried with exhaustion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am that kid with the Wonder Woman Underroos, and I tell you, they were FUN! My sister and I both had them, and we used to try to jump from couch to couch in the basement and not touch the floor, playing Wonder Woman. Mostly they were for boys though :( My brother had Batman and the Ninja Turtles, that I recall. Probably more, since pretty much all his undies had cartoons on them at that time and I think he changed them every 3 to 4 days...

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, this is so hilareous!!! I can't believe you shared that picture. You are awesome!
    Mine is at http://theblogentourage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Has MEDI CALL AD PARODY been published yet? If not, when?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just read the BETTY BOOP post. HYSTERICAL, as expected!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They're posted already. You just have to hit "older posts". It's posted right under that back 2 school post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alright woman. Two things. We do have a few things not in common after all. I guess it's out personalities more than our accomplishments that make us similar. haha Loved your comment..
    Secondly I'm taking your challenge. It's ready to go bright and early Saturday. So I hope you get a laugh out of it. haha I know i had a blast writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, that first pic sure took me back to tmhe days when hemlines touched "bottom". lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for putting me up there! :) and I actually like that one ;D :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. "A VERITABLE SMORGASBORD of HUMOR" - I like that kt. After today's visit to the doc for a check up with his evil devices straight out of the Spanish Inquisition, the photo captures my expression this morning very nicely!

    But I can't read too much of your post... hurt too much to laugh. Will have to pace myself!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have good news & bad news.
    Good news--While searching for MEDI CALL PARODY I read a lot of your old posts. Very funny stuff. I loved your posts about the bathtub bar & the foot in the sink!
    Bad news--I never found MEDI CALL PARODY or BACK TO SCHOOL which I was hoping would lead me to it.
    WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  22. FISHDUCKEY....both of those are C.R.A.P. items. I renamed MEDI CALL PARODY to A TAYLORed POISONING and BACK TO SCHOOL to MATH AND POETRY. Both are basically finished but not scheduled. August is already filled so these will probably go into September but that depends on what might come up in the meantime......kt

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, more C.R.A.P. THAT I can understand! See, I'm not as dumb as everyone thinks. I'm (hopefully) looking to reading them in the next month or 2. It's just your posts are so good I don't want to miss ANY of them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. KT

    Tag. You're it!

    http://weavingataleortwo.blogspot.com/2011/08/grammar-friday-apostrophes-part-1-and.html

    But only if you care to play. =D

    ReplyDelete
  25. KT,
    I apologize for being AWOL, I'm in the midst of unpacking an office, was planning and going on a vacation, etc. You know the list, long and boring..but not like your post, I loved it. Loved the photo too, you were/are quite the hot thing! I will try to be more present in the blogosphere but I still have a few distractions, will stop by as much as I can. And, of course, I appreciate your comments, always refreshing! xo, LG :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Woman! I forgot that the duct tape post was one of the many that gave us the cloning name. hahaha. Oh and btw make sure you read my undies post tomorrow as you are mentioned several times in it. I really hope I get a giggle out of you at least. haha

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm considering entering that ohoto in my mini skirts competition on 16th eptemebr...it looks like a winner to me:)
    Great post- I laughed like a drain all through it...
    I agree with you about Fishducky- she is amazing and Craziness Abounds - I shall be checking you out tomorrow my mad friend.
    Thanks KT my other mad friend - I needed the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. You always rise to the challenge and do so with aplomb! What would we do without you to keep us entertained?!

    Big hug,
    Des xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. dearest KT,
    I sincerely apologize for nt replying to ur messsges. I have read dem many times, each one of the three. But i was afraid of replying, not because of you but because a decission regarding my blog was long impending. I am very grateful, more perhaps dan i can express for your friendship. u may nt know this but u really did bring me back.
    love now and always,
    nabo

    ps: i meant to write dis in an email bt coudnt find ur mail id

    pps: ur post made me laugh as always bt more so because of ur narration dan d actual incident

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ok Kt I accepted your challenge and fulfilled my obligation lol It's posted

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm doing my happy dance right now. You laughed! feeling like the kool aid man right now. OH YEAH.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Another great post, Karen. I laughed all the way through it! Dental floss? Yeow!

    ReplyDelete