Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#193-I LAUGH AT MYSELF REGULARLY!

I really don't understand why some people get so angry at jokes which happen to spotlight their particular demographic group.  I managed to laugh at and even tell some very good blonde jokes myself (I was once a blond).  What's the big deal ?  So, just to prove it I am offering these jokes about aging that some of my good friends have been kind enough to send me since I turned 70.   kt    PS:  See answer to, "How are you doing?" this Monday (6/20).

                                        
                                        This would be me before my cataract surgery.  kt

This would be me after my cataract surgery.
(just can't resist an opportunity)   kt




                                        
                                If this were actually my chart there would be a slice
designated for peeing.  kt















I did have something similar happen.  I lost my half slip 
while walking down the side walk.  kt 



Been there done that.  kt












MY SENTIMENTS, EXACTLY!  kt2011  



8 comments:

  1. These are hilarious!! I can relate to so many of them, especially the 'multi-tasking' and the waking up feeling lousy. How is that possible? Every morning for the first 2 hours I am half-blind, everything pops and creaks and I can't even think clearly enough to do more than shove my feet in my slippers and stumble around the house. Thanks for sharing these great cartoons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KT, these were really hilarious, especially the lady putting her mail in the mailman's pants! Ha. I appreciate the last sentiment too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes--I hear you! (And I'm not even wearing my hearing aids.) Sometimes we laugh to keep from crying. Isn't getting old fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thoroughly enjoyed these, Karen! Sad to say, we're all on our way there...it's just that some of us have arrived already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Growing older is easier if we have a sense of humor!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you'd stick mail down someone's pants if opportunity presents itself. And you know, I actually believe you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were so hilarious, and way too true! On my pie, the slice for looking for things would be much larger! (I would also need a secion for peeing!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen I laughed so hard at some of these I have tears running down my face! I tell blond jokes and blind jokes and clumsy jokes about myself all the time. If it's true its true. I don't know why people get so bent out of shape either. You must be related to me somehow.. we are to alike! By the way I laughed so hard at that email the other day..

    ReplyDelete