Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#189-I'M IN A STICKY SITUATION

I found myself in a sticky situation, you see, I have absolutely nothing scheduled for today.  But, luckily, I have this great friend that I met when I first started blogging.  She does not blog, but, she does send me the greatest E-mails.   I thought I would post the last one she sent me...........AREN'T THEY ADORABLE! ! ! ! !

Have you ever seen a baby porcupine?





Fable of the Porcupine 
It was the coldest winter ever.  Many animals died 
because of the cold.  The porcupines, realizing the 
situation, decided to group together.  This way, 
they covered and protected themselves; but, the 
quills of each one wounded their closest companions 
even though they gave off heat to each other. 

After awhile, they decided to distance themselves one 
from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. 
So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of 
their companions or disappear from the Earth. 
Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. 
This way they learned to live with the little wounds 
that were caused by the close relationship with 
their companion, but the most important 
part of it, was the heat that came from the 
others. This way they were able to survive.  
Therefore: 
The best relationship is not the one that brings 
together perfect people, but the best is 
when each individual learns to live with 
the imperfections of others and can admire 
the other person's good qualities. 


The Moral of the story!





LEARN TO LOVE THE PRICKS IN YOUR LIFE.

Thanks Clenna!............kt

11 comments:

  1. Cute story. I thought that was a baby hedgehog though. But then I'm not a porcupinologist so what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful story...brilliant punchline! And those babies are just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, well, I'm missing you and I am starting to feel prickly. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the punchline! Why are babies always so much cuter than the full-grown version?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photos--all face, legs & quills! It makes me (almost) want to apologize to anyone I've ever called a prick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. I also love sending you emails and then seeing them 'published'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen a baby porcupine before and now that I have.... I WANT one! They are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I landed here drawn by the title of the blog. I have one of the same name. Am not so consistent or creative as you seem to be. I too love animals and love the baby porcupine and ofcourse the story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. I've tagged you on my blog today! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had never seen a baby porcupine, but they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete